The National Watch and Clock Museum will be presenting an exhibit in 2009 highlighting the importance of time and time keeping to the fields of exploration and navigation. We have already arranged for the loan of objects from a handful of museums an individuals but are still looking for suitable objects. if your museum or historic site has an object you think would be of interest, I would be very interested in hearing from you. You can email me at: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,
Noel

Mr. Noel B. Poirier

Museum Director

The National Watch and Clock Museum

The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

514 Poplar Street

Columbia, PA 17512

(717) 684-8261 ext. 236

Not a member of the NAWCC®?

Join by clicking here

Want to support the National Watch and Clock Museum?

Become a Timekeeper