Interpretive Video Kiosk Software

Thank you to those who responded to my previous posting about kiosk software. We are now working with SiteKiosk by Provisio.

We do have several other interpretive kiosks that have only one function which is to play interpretive videos. SiteKiosk does not support this as it works in a web environment. Currently, our interpretive videos (which are mostly on touch-screen) are playing on Windows Media Player, which opens the issues of closing down the program and accessing other programs within the computer.

Can anyone recommend a program that will create a video kiosk that supports mpeg2 playback? I see so many wonderful interpretive videos in museums but do not know how the kiosk environment works.

Thank you,
Leah

Leah Fox
Director of Public Programs