From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Poirier, Noel
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:10 AM
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Guest Curator Policies

Good morning,

I am working on a guest curator policy and was wondering if anyone would be willing to share policies they may have. You can email them directly to me: [log in to unmask]

Thanks,

Noel Poirier

Mr. Noel B. Poirier

Museum Director

The National Watch and Clock Museum

The National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors

514 Poplar Street

Columbia, PA 17512

(717) 684-8261 ext. 236

Not a member of the NAWCC?