I have student that is looking for a summer internship in the Maryland/DC area. She had applied for some very competitive positions and either did not get them or has not heard back and she’s getting nervous. She really wants to further her experience in museums this summer. It doesn’t matter whether the internship is paid or not (though it would be nice if it was). I highly recommend her and she is returning here next semester to continue her work with me. Does anyone know of something out there that she could apply for?

Heidi Campbell-Shoaf, Curator

Historical Society of Frederick County

24 East Church Street

Frederick, Md. 21701