De : Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] De la part
de Jenny Rosenzweig
Envoyé : jeudi 17 avril 2008 15:50
À : [log in to unmask]
Objet : Re: [MUSEUM-L] office cats?

I do have work to do, but I have to walk my dog first!

Jenny

Jenny Rosenzweig

Program Coordinator

Upstate History Alliance

11 Ford Avenue

Oneonta, NY 13820

800.895.1648

On Apr 17, 2008, at 9:48 AM, John Buchinger wrote:

We have a workplace Iguana named Fran. We all found that she was much

better than our former Cat Betty because she is potty trained and with

those wonderful little fingers can do filling.

Seriously people, don't you have work to do?