Dear Cindy –

Apart from the fact that, if your office is in a museum, you shouldn’t have a cat there, I have the following observations:

Now, understand that I have four cats at home and am about to acquire another. Believe me, I know whereof I speak. And lest you think I don’t love them beyond almost anything or anybody in the world, ask me about Hathaway, the one-eyed retriever cat. Or Danny, or Tart, or Kittery.

Best,

Anne

Anne T. Lane

Collections Manager

704.568.1774 x110 phone

704.566.1817 fax

The Charlotte Museum of History and Hezekiah Alexander Homesite

Where  History Has a Home

3500 Shamrock Drive

Charlotte, NC  28215-3214

www.charlottemuseum.org

Featured Exhibits:

ToyTime: Larger-than-Life Folk Toys, September 8, 2007 to March 9, 2008

Flags Across The Nation: Quilts of Patriotism, September 11 to November 11, 2007

Charlotte Neighborhoods: Brooklyn to Biddleville, Now through January 25, 2008