Boston Children's Museum would like to donate 3 identical glass display cases.
They Measure 73"Long x 26"Wide x 55"Tall
You do not have to take all three!
These cases were located in our Hall of Toys exhibit.  They are in great shape but we are unable to use them.  Please contact me for photos and more information.  You will have to provide transportation but we are willing to help local moves.

Please contact Claire at [log in to unmask]