-----INLINE MESSAGE FOLLOWS-----

Dear Subscribers,

Please note that during my theatre events all hanging art was placed on (extra bought ceiling hangers [i suggest color of the wall) and removed after the shows).

I trust this information is sufficient for your purposes, in case you require any additional details, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Yours sincerely,
Cordiali Saluti

Rythmos Creative Advisory
Marzio Veneman
International professional business services , accountancy , taxation , GIS , automation , theatre , and art conservation
The Netherlands
ICQ:  377511089
.
.
Click here to visit my profile!
http://rythmomachy.gotomy.com
http://globalmuseum.ning.com/profile/MarzioVeneman
.
THIS EMAIL MESSAGE MAY CONTAIN PRIVILLIGED INFORMATION AND IS SOLELY INTENTED FOR THE RECIPIENT(S) MENTIONED ABOVE.

.
.