From: laura abrams <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 12:30 pm
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Fire Suppression

Hello,
I posted last week about variances on ADA requirements and once again, I have been asked to post the following about variances on fire suppression.

Has anyone had any experience arguing against installing a fire suppression system in their museum?? Specifically, this is looking at a museum that is less than 10 years old, currently in the early phases of putting on an addition, and the original structure did NOT have a fire suppression system. What does this mean for the new addition?

As I mentioned, I'm only posting for a colleague that is not a Museum-L member--please don't shoot the messenger!!
Thanks.
Laura Abrams

      ?