From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf
Of Amanda Dyer
Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2008 8:16 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] TX watercolor conservator recommendations?

Hello Everyone:

We are looking to have a watercolor conserved (ca. 1925, approx. 25.5" x
33.5", original frame & glazing), and I would like to ask for
recommendations re: watercolor conservators in TX. Who have you worked with
and would recommend? Who would you not recommend? (Please feel free to email
me directly with any negative comments.) Specifically, we are looking for
someone who can do the work for us by mid-October, so if you know someone
with a quick turnaround time, that's even better!

Thanks,

Amanda Dyer

Amanda Thompson Dyer

Curator