What kind of adhesive is used for this method? We've already got the
B-72, and all the computer equipment, so the only question is the top
coat...

Thank you,

Astrida

*******************************
Astrida Schaeffer, Assistant Director
The Art Gallery, University of New Hampshire
Paul Creative Arts Center
30 College Road
Durham, NH 03824-3538
603-862-0310