Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2008 11:54:14 -0700
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Graduate School Spreadsheet
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Meredith,

There is also a program at Harvard, through the Extension School. http://www.extension.harvard.edu/museum/
I'd be interested to hear what you and others think of it. You may have this already on one of the updated spreadsheets, I haven't seen the latest yet, but I just thought I'd pass it along.

Thanks!
Erika

========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

Going green? See the top 12 foods to eat organic. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: