Hi all,

Thanks for making your spreadsheet available Meredith.  Last summer I created a Guide to Museum Studies in the US and Canada for my museum studies students.  I teach at an undergraduate level and each year, many of my students ask for ideas about where they can go to study after they graduate.  The Guide is as comprehensive as I could make it (including graduate, undergraduate and certificate programs), though I am just about to update it for the second time, as I forgot the program at Johns Hopkins.  The contents listing is below and I'd be happy to forward it to anyone interested.

Best,
Keni Sturgeon
Adjunct Professor, Western Oregon University & Linfield College
Curator/Interim Executive Director
Mission Mill Museum
1313 Mill Avenue
Salem, OR 97306
503-585-7012, ex. 232

Introduction

Graduate Museum
Studies Programs

            Museum
 Studies/Museology/Museum
Professions/Museum & Field Studies            Museum
Anthropology

            Museum
Communication

            Museum
Education

            Museum
Exhibition/Design

            Collections
Management

            Curatorial
Studies/Practice

Museum Studies Certificate Programs

Discipline-Based Graduate Programs

Degree programs that offer a Museum Studies Emphasis,
Concentration, Option, Certificate, and/or Minor

            Anthropology

            Art/Art
History/Art Management/Art Education

            Cultural
Studies

            History/American
Studies/American Culture

            Multidisciplinary/Interdisciplinary

            Public
Administration

Undergraduate Programs: Programs offering a Major, Minor, Certificate, Advanced
Diploma, and/or Specialization in Museum Studies at the undergraduate level

Related Programs

International Program Listings