Meredith was gracious enough to have us post it in the Museum Studies forum of MuseumProfessionals.org!

Here's a link directly to it:
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/showthread.php?t=294

On Mon, Apr 7, 2008 at 9:19 AM, Sessions, Sarah J Civ USAF AFMC NMUSAF/MU <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Good Morning Meredith,
Is it too late to get on the recipient list for the graduate school spreadsheet?  Sounds like a great resource.  Thanks very much in advance-
Sarah Sessions
National Museum of the USAFs

Date:    Fri, 4 Apr 2008 22:14:48 +0000
From:    Meredith Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Graduate School Spreadsheet
--_7bc0964a-c100-4ded-8e51-551bcfa1eb0f_

For those of you who asked about the Graduate school spreadsheet, I emailed=  it today  but I accidentally deleted one or two of your emails.  If you do= n't get it by tomorrow, let me know and I will send it to you again. Sorry.=
  Hit the wrong button.
=20
Meredith Dunham
AmeriCorps*VISTA