Dear list serve,

  I was curious if anyone had outlets for possible HVAC funding sources/grants.  Our Museum requires a new system, and I am researching possible funding outlets.

  Much thanks!

  Julie M. Choma
  Collections Manager
  Philip and Muriel Berman Museum of Art at Ursinus College
  601 E. Main Street
  Collegeville, PA 19426