From: Meredith Dunham <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Graduate School Spreadsheet
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, April 7, 2008, 10:30 AM

Hello All,

I've updated the spreadsheet with 4 new American universities and 3 UK universities.  Apologies for the poor nature of the information regarding the Canadian/UK universities.  I've asked the Administrator to post the spreadsheet to the Museum Professionals website for easier access for you all. You can access it at:
http://www.museumprofessionals.org/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26

Right after I updated the list and emailed it, Judy Rand emailed me with two more programs in the U.S. if anyone is interested.

University of the Arts in Philadelphia , under the direction of Polly McKenna-Kress, concentrates on exhibition planning and design.
http://prod.uarts.edu/graduate/ms/chome.html

And Bank Street College, in New York City , under the direction of Leslie Bedford, concentrates on museum education.
http://www.bankstreet.edu/gs/museum_ed

Thanks to Judy for the extra information and thanks to J.J. for posting my list.  If ya'll have any questions about the list, please email me at [log in to unmask].

Meredith Dunham
AmeriCorps*VISTA
Blackfeet Reservation

Have patience with all things, but chiefly have patience with yourself. Do not lose courage in considering your own imperfections, but instantly set about remedying them - every day begin the task anew.
     ~Saint Francis de Sales

Get in touch in an instant. Get Windows Live Messenger now. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: