Hello - I am going to be coordinating a collaborative project among about 8 history organizations. It is a lecture series and we produce a brochure that we send to members of each organization as well as to other interested people. We are in our 8th year, and it is a very successful project, but have found that we have trouble keeping the mailing list current, or for managing it in a way that can keep us sane. Does anyone on this list have experience with a similar kind of project that melds many mailing lists? (Many, of course, kept in slightly different formats from each other).

Thanks For any help -

Sarah Griswold
Woodbury, CT