Barbara’s suggestion of the atomic testing museum in Las Vegas is a good one – I am pretty sure I saw the Atomic Energy Lab in one of their displays when I visited in November.

Cindy Boyer

Director of Museums and Education

The Landmark Society of Western New York

133 S. Fitzhugh St.

Rochester NY  14608

(585) 546-7029 ext. 12

The Landmark Society:  Revitalizing Yesterday, Protecting Today, and Planning for Tomorrow

www.landmarksociety.org

Confessions of a Preservationist: The Landmark Society blog

Facebook / MySpace