I received a phone call from a gentleman this morning who is the pastor of a man who recently lost his wife.  The man is looking for a good home for the 10-12 doll houses (1”:1’ scale complete with furnishings) that his wife built as well as for her collection of about 600 dolls with clothing that she handmade for them.  I am supposed to be received photographs that highlight some of the items.  If you think your museum might be interested in obtaining these items, please contact me and I will put you in contact with the person I spoke with.

Thank you,

Stephanie Gaub
Collections Manager
Orange County Regional History Center, Downtown Orlando
Tel:407.836.8587  Fax: 407.836.8550
www.thehistorycenter.org
Smart. Suprising. Fun.

Current Exhibits:
Kid Stuff: Great Toys from Our Childhood
January 18 - April 13, 2008

Video Stuff: Electronic Gaming through the Years
January 18 - April 13, 2008

Upcoming Events:
Brown Bag Lunch & Learn
March 18, 2008

Spring Break Camp: Toys and Games
March 28 - April 4, 2008

Go Green Expo
April 19, 2008

4th Annual John Young History Maker Celebration
May 7, 2008

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: