Hi,

I'm a senior at Northwestern University in Chicago, and I plan on applying to graduate schools this fall/winter for archival science.  I've been able to find listings of schools within the U.S./U.K. which have archival science graduate programs (I'm open to both, having interned in both), but beyond these basic lists, I haven't been able to find any sort of rankings.  I won't be leaving Northwestern until mid-June, and will be working in Montana through December following graduation, so won't really have much opportunity to do the college visitation trips all over again to get to know the programs.  I've been looking at course listings and reading up on the various curricula, but if anyone has any helpful information to this end, it would be greatly appreciated!  You may contact me off the listserv, if you like.

Thanks!

--
Natalie Bond
Northwestern University '08