Dear colleagues

As many of you know, we host the Traveling Exhibitions Roundtable at the annual AAM and ASTC meetings.  We have been working over the last year to improve the Roundtable’s organization and usefulness to everyone.  New changes this year will include dividing the time into separate periods for Venues and Providers of traveling exhibitions; and a way of providing contact information to interested parties.  More detailed information about these changes can be found on our website at http://www.informallearning.com/Roundtable.htm.  Please take a moment to take a look at it, and we hope to see you in Denver.

Sincerely,

Scott Heath and Mac West

Informal Learning Experiences

W. Scott Heath

Consultant Associate

Informal Learning Experiences, Inc.

phone: 202.362.5823

fax: 202.362.3596

www.informallearning.com

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.