From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Rebecca Fitzgerald
Sent: Friday, March 07, 2008 1:37 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Model Ship Nomrnclature

Mario and All:

Thanks for your speedy reply.  I did check those sites, but did not find what I was looking for.  I think I need to explain this further.  I am looking for the nomenclature for minature, but to scale models of ships like the "Mayflower" or the "Titanic".   This items could fit on a shelf in your home, or on your desk.  The ones I am cataloging are made without the benefit of a kit, therefore art probably listed as Communication Artifacts with a sub category of art.  The revised nomenclature reference that I am using is quite old.  The book lists ship in a bottle, but not one of equal scale outside a bottle.

Sincerely,

Rebecca Fitzgerald