Dear Employer:

 We are thrilled to invite you to join us for:

 The Part Time & Summer Job Fair
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
10:30 AM - 2:30 PM
Potomac Lounge, University Union
Sponsored by The Career Center @ Towson University

This event is an excellent opportunity to meet with enthusiastic students looking to gain valuable experience through a part-time or summer job with your business or organization.

FEES:

Regular Registration (1-2 representatives)

$240

Non-profit organizations (with documentation)

$175

Additional representatives (up to 4)

$25 each

 Please register online through [log in to unmask]

1.      Go to www.towson.edu/careercenter and click on Hire@TU for Employers.

2.      If it is your first time using Hire@TU, click on "Click here to register" and enter in your information. (If you have an account, but have forgotten your account information, call 410-704-2233)

3.      Once you log into the system select Career Events from the main menu and then select the name of the job fair you are interested in attending.

4.      Follow all instructions. (If you have any questions, please call 410-704-2730)

 Registration must be completed, and payment received, by
Friday, March 28, 2008.

 We anticipate an overwhelming response and encourage you to return your payment and registration form to us in advance of the deadline.  Because space is limited, participation in the fair is on a first-come, first-serve basis.  No refunds will be granted after the deadline.  All employers using the services of The Career Center must be in compliance with EEO/AA/ADA guidelines and legislation.

 Should you have any questions regarding this year's fair, please do not hesitate to contact me at [log in to unmask] or 410-704-2730.  We are looking forward to your participation and a productive event on April 2, 2008!

 Sincerely,

 Anna C. Berglowe-Lynch

Event Coordinator & Job Developer