We are in the process of migrating our collection database to a new software program.  Has anyone written protocols or procedures for such a project that they would be willing to share?  We know it’s a complex process and would like to avoid re-inventing the wheel if someone has already done this.  Thanking you in advance for your assistance.

Wanda Edwards
Collections Manager
Palace of the Governors/
The New Mexico History Museum
P.O.  Box 2087
Santa Fe
, NM87504-2087

(505) 476-5111

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail, including all attachments is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited unless specifically provided under the New Mexico Inspection of Public Records Act. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and destroy all copies of this message. -- This email has been scanned by the Sybari - Antigen Email System.