From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Jarod Atkins
Sent: Friday, February 01, 2008 12:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Date of Donation

Hello Museum World,

So, I sent out my letter of acknowledgement to the donor along with the
Transfer of Title for them to sign and return.  I sent the letter on
January 17, received the T.O.T. on the 25th but they signed it and put
the date of December 10, 2007. What date do I use for the accession
procedures? Thank for all who respond.

Jarod Atkins, Curator of Collections

Edmond Historical Society

431 S. Boulevard, Edmond, OK 73034