From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Meredith Dunham
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2008 2:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Dinosaur bone appraiser

Out of curiosity due to a professional's reaction (and because I'm still
relatively new to the museum field), is it generally frowned upon to
have dinosaur skeletons appraised?  Does it matter if they are being
appraised for sale or for insurance purposes?  And do museums buy
dinosaur skeletons for their collections?

Thanks for the help.

Meredith Dunham

________________________________

> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 10:27:49 -0800
> From: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Dinosaur bone appraiser
> To: [log in to unmask]
>
> I have done a few appraisals, call or email me. Sara Conklin, ISA CAPP

> Certified Appraiser, Personal Property PH: 800-464-4208

<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_01
Important Subscriber Information:

The Museum-L FAQ file is located at
read "help" (without the quotes).