I would be very interested in Gospel Hymns.

On Jan 30, 2008 2:22 PM, Steph Gaub <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We recently deaccessioned several books from our collections and I am looking for a good home for them.  If you are interested in knowing more about the condition, etc. of any of these publications, please contact me by March 1, 2008.

Going to God's House, July/August/September 1968, 49pp.
Around the World Stamp Book, Whitman Publishing Company, 1935, 128pp.
Selected Prejudices, by H. L. Mencken, New York: The Modern Library Publishers, 1930, 166pp.
Gospel Hymns, New York: John Church & Co., 1879, 304pp.
Snakes of the World, by Ronald I. Ditmars, New York: The Macmillan Company, 1934, 207pp.
Mayhew's Practical book-Keeping, By Ira Mayhew, LL.D., Philadelphia: E. H. Butler & Co., 1880, 228pp.
Primary Bible Questions adopted by the General Synod, June 1844, 82pp.
Book of Common Prayer, New York: James Pott & Co., 1892, 566pp.
History of the Crusades Against the Albigenses, Philadelphia: Herman Hooker, 1843, 156pp.
Baptisms of the New Testament, Philadelphia: American Baptist Publication Society, 1848, 206pp.
The New Testament, New York: American Bible Society, 1857, 100pp.
Handy Book of Synonyms, New York: A. L. Burt, Publisher, 1884, 217pp.
An Old Fashioned Girl, by Louis May Alcott, New York: Grosset & Dunlap, 1911, 328pp.
Pride and Prejudice, by Jane Austen, New York: H. M. Caldwell Company, n.d., 328pp.
The Illiad of Homer, New York: The Modern Library, n.d., 464pp.
The House of Atreus, London: Macmillan and Co., 1928, 185pp.
Daughters of America; or, Women of the Century, unpublished demo by Phebe A. Hanaford, Augusta, ME: True and Company, 1882.
Picturesque Catskills: Greene County, by R. Lionel De Lisser, Northampton, MA: Picturesque Publishing Company, 1894, 160pp.
Galapagos: World's End, by William Beebe, New York: G.P. Putnam's Sons, 1925, 430pp.
The Traipsin' Woman, by Jean Thomas, New York: E. P. Dutton & Co., Inc., 1933, 277pp.

Thank you,

Stephanie Gaub
Collections Manager
Orange County Regional Hisory Center