Hi Everyone,
I think that this may be bigger than a mishandled pair of Ruby Slippers....

Here is a link to a breaking news story that will have major repercussions
on the Museum community.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-museums25jan25,0,101198.story?page=1

This is apparently a mulit-year, multi-agency sting operation on the
trafficking of illegally obtained artifacts and art - involving customs and
IRS agents. Stay tuned!

Cheers!
Dave

David Harvey