Hi everyone,

We are installing much needed new shelving units in our storage area (which contains mainly historic documents and photographs), something that is long overdue so we want to be sure we invest in the proper materials and procedures.  The old metal shelves have been removed and we need to paint before we put the new shelves in.  My question is, is there a certain type of paint that is recommended for use in museum and archive storage areas?  Is regular hardware store paint somehow damaging?  This space isn't as environmentally controlled as I would like it to be, so the paint will also have to be able to endure colder temperatures.  Any advice on this, or brand or supplier recommendations, would be very much appreciated.

Thank you in advance,

Emily Romick
Laurel Hill Cemetery and Friends of Laurel Hill

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile. Try it now. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: