Our museum is looking to update what we affectionately call our "library" into a facility that the public can use for research. Currently, it's just a storehouse of things we either don't have room for in out public collection or know what to do with. What I'm hoping you all can help us with is if anyone else out their has an "in-house" library or research space (genealogy, newspapers, etc) that would be willing to share their policy's for use or give use some advice on how to start this project.

Diane

Diane Hutsell
Executive Director
McMinn County Living Heritage Museum