Amanda,

I am in that business, but I don't know of a listserv for the industry. There are lists of designers and fabricators at the Museums USA site. Here is a link to the museum vendor page.

   http://www.museumsusa.org/vendors/

Please don't hesitate to call if I can help in any way.

All the best,

Dennis

Dennis Gabbard
Rockhill Group Ltd. Exhibit Services