Dear colleagues,
We recently had two changes in schedule for our recently opened traveling exhibit “Identity: An exhibition of You.” It is available both Summer and Fall of 2008. To download info and take a look at some photos of the exhibition go to:

www.fi.edu/exhibitservices

and click on the “Identity” exhibit button.

The exhibit really puts the visitor first and connects with them on a personal level about how science is shedding light on various facets of their identity (Physical, Social, and Psychological). It is highly interactive and is getting great reviews from the press and from our visitors here in Philly.

Give me a call or send me an email and we can discuss this possibility.

Thank you.

Jennie Zehmer
Director of Exhibit Services
The Franklin Institute Science Museum