Most definitely please reply to list. We are also considering something along these lines for a future exhibit and online component.

Nancy

Nancy A. Pope, Historian

Smithsonian Institution

National Postal Museum

2 Massachusetts Ave., NE

MRC 570, PO Box 37012

Washington, DC 20013-7012

202-633-5526 (phone)

202-633-9393 (fax)

http://postalmuseum.si.edu

"Don’t you like to write letters. I do because it’s such a swell way to keep from working and yet feel you’ve done something.”

Ernest Hemingway to F. Scott Fitzgerald, July 1, 1925