MPMA SESSION PROPOSAL Deadline is Friday:  January 18th
Check out MPMA’s web:  _www.mpma.net_ (http://www.mpma.net/)    for a
proposal form.  Click on Conferences.

____________________________________

You have only a few days left to get that proposal in!

Theme:  Meeting in the Middle
(Kansas and Missouri straddle the Missouri River)

Our conference is scheduled for October 21-24, 2008, at the Hotel Phillips in
Kansas City, Missouri. MPMA will collaborate with the Association of Midwest
Museums Association which is an 8 state-regional museum association next door
to MPMA’s 10 state region.
Twice the Size.  Twice the Fun!

Need HELP???  If you are struggling to find panelists, go ahead and submit
anyway.
On the proposal form, tell us what the hold up is.  We’ll help you.

If you are unsure about your topic, submit anyway.  Tell us on the proposal
form, and
we’ll help you  finalize it.

Or Call us! We are here to give you guidance if you need it.

You can request a proposal form by responding to this email or contacting
MPMA at the information below.

____________________________________

MPMA: A Ten-state museum network
MPMA is the professional service provider to museums in ten states: Colorado,
Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota,
Texas and Wyoming.

_Click here: Mountain-Plains Museums Association (MPMA)_
(http://www.mpma.net/)

Mountain-Plains Museums Association
7110 West David Drive
Littleton, Colorado 80128-5404