Dear Colleagues,

For close to 30 years, our visitors have been able to park on the street abutting our public garden and cultural center. It appears that this form of parking will not be available going forward. These lost parking spaces represent approximately 40% of overall onsite parking that contributes to our overall annual attendance and ability to serve the public.  A short-term solution will require increased shuttling service for visitors.

Has anyone researched or purchased a custom vehicle or adapted a vehicle for museum use? We are looking for the following characteristics:

Are there any recommendations of consulting firms that have specifically aided with strategic solutions?

Any leads for assistance would be most appreciated.  Please email Suzy Brown, Director of Visitor Services, at [log in to unmask], as well as to this listserv, by February 4th .  Thanks in advance for your help.  We need to move quickly!

Suzy Brown

DIRECTOR OF VISITOR SERVICES

Wave Hill  A public garden & cultural center