Re: [MUSEUM-L] Cash register for admissions, special events and gift shop I am thinking of moving toward a touch-screen system, like you see in Restaurants, that will interface with our Filemaker databases for membership and gift shop.  I think this might be an easy way for the receptionist to check people in, etc.  I have already purchased a barcode scanner for the gift shop, and they are inputting the books this way.  The next step we are looking at is issuing members plastic cards with bar codes on the back. Then I will work on a touch screen interface.  It would be nice if I could find something out there that was pre-made for Filemaker, but haven’t yet found it.
David