From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Tricia Rodriguez
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 4:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MUSEUM-L] Aroma Stations

Hello Everyone,

Mad Systems is an Audio visual Systems and Interactive Company that has
been involved in a lot of projects that have used smells.

We have designed and installed a number of these systems that vary form
project to project and functions in fact we just did one in DC that had
the smell of sulfur. Our vendor that designs the specific smell is very
experienced and can pretty much come up with anything you are interested
in.

Please feel free to contact me as I would be happy to assist you.

Best regards,

Tricia Rodriguez

Tricia Rodriguez

Mad Systems