Yes, but then how do the ads expect to be taken seriously?  I thought it was an oversight, deleted it in frustration.

On Jan 8, 2008 9:35 PM, Adrienne DeAngelis <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
 I've often thought that there is an article in the apparently widespread
reluctance of job posters to reveal the location of their offered jobs.
 Take a look also at the ads in the paper edition of the Chronicle of
Higher Education.  So many ads with yahoo e-mail addresses...
 ADeAngelis