AOL Email
Thank you very much for all the wonderful solutions for my problem. I am looking at all the links and am probably going to first try all of the do-it-yourself suggestions, including making my own letters and numbers, or dry-erase adhesive-backed stuff that I can mount on whatever size object I need as I am having a hard time finding a letter board that is small enough.

Wonderful, creative ideas! Thank you for the generous help.
Lynne