All:

We are looking into adding an online gift giving option to our website.
Given our budget constraints, we are hoping to do this at a very low (or
better yet, no) cost. What are others using? Are there any benefits or
drawbacks I should be thinking about before going forward? Does anyone have
experience using the free version of Network for Good?

I'd appreciate any advice you have on the matter!

Erica A. Holthausen

Development and Community Relations

Museums of Old York

207 York Street