Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 07:23:54 -0800
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Audience Research Intern
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi,
Our institution is in the process of applying for a grant to hire a graduate student for a ten week internship over the summer.  The internship must be project-based, and we decided the project most valuable to the institution at this point (and can be completed in 10 weeks) would be an audience research project.  I know that Museum Education graduate students are familiar with audience research, but can anyone tell me of any other graduate programs in which students must gain experience in audience research?  We want to make sure the intern gets as much out of this project as we hope to, and also that the intern has some sort of appropriate background.  Suggestions?  What graduate students would be most interested and qualified for audience research?
Thanks in advance,
Emily Romick
Development and Programs Coordinator
Laurel Hill Cemetery and Friends of Laurel Hill

Never miss a thing. Make Yahoo your homepage. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: The Museum-L FAQ file is located at http://www.finalchapter.com/museum-l-faq/ . You may obtain detailed information about the listserv commands by sending a one line e-mail message to [log in to unmask] . The body of the message should read "help" (without the quotes).

The best games are on Xbox 360. Click here for a special offer on an Xbox 360 Console. Get it now! ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: