One more thought about colored concrete -- it can also be stamped with a texture to replicate wood, stone, brick, tile or a multitude of other materials.?? We've got a stamped (wood plank) - stained floor in our gallery and its fantastic!? Durable, easy to maintain, and looks great!

Wander around our website and you can see some photos.

 - David -
David Lewis, Curator
Aurora Regional Fire Museum
www.Aurora Regional Fire Museum