I would contact the Blenko factory/museum in West Virginia.

Candace Perry

From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of SC Museum
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 3:33 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Glass appraisers & conservators

Dear Listers:

I am looking for a certified appraiser to appraise damage done to two pieces on display in my museum's collection.  The pieces are of Blenko WV Birthday Glass.  Also, do you know of any dealers who sell these pieces, so that I may obtain replacement possibilities?  I am also checking into conservators who might be able to restore at least one of the two damaged pieces.  Any advise is appreciated.

Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. ========================================================= Important Subscriber Information: