I am researching when it is a good idea to use replicas in displays. My organization wants to do a small display with only a few cases of jewerly, pins, and other keepsakes. Since there will not be alot of security we are thinking it is better to do replicas?? What are your thoughts?

I am also interested in how much replicas cost? There is a bit of detail on a few of the pieces. Can anyone direct me to where we can get replicas done?

I appreciate any thoughts and comments on the issue. And thank you in advance for any help!

Thanks,
Kate Hewlings
Volunteer Archivist
Delta Phi Epsilon Archives