Looks like 1 copy is available. I found it here:

http://www.biblio.com/search.php?author=&title=Islamic+woodcarvers+and+their+works&keyisbn=&format=any&stage=1

Biblio.com
200 pounds

Islamic Woodcarvers and Their Works
Mayer, L A

Binding: Hardcover
Book condition: Near Fine
Jacket condition: No Dustwrapper
Edition: 1st Edition

Geneva: Albert Kundig, 1958 pp 99 plus 12 pages of plates from photographs plus a table of contents.. 1st Edition. Buckram. Near Fine/No Dustwrapper. Small 4to. ... ( more information)

Offered by Sue Lowell Natural History Books (United Kingdom)