  From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On
Behalf Of O'malley, Erin
  Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 11:25 AM
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Subject: [MUSEUM-L] Costume Display

  Hello All,

  I am in need of advice in how to display textiles, specifically children's
theater costumes for an upcoming exhibit.  We have yet to acquire any
mannequins, and at the most we may be able to acquire only one or two.  We
are look for an inexpensive way to hang the costumes in the exhibit as we
have no budget.

  There are also some hats which we would like to display.  Does anyone have
a good way to do that?

  Also the costumes are from the 50s and 60s, so there shouldn't be any
issues regarding condition.

  Any advice you could give would be wonderful.

  Erin O'Malley

  UTA Special Collections

Subscriber Information:
  The Museum-L FAQ file is located at