As many of you know, the National Western Art Foundation is building a
new western art museum in San Antonio Texas.   Following a big design
meeting today, my board of directors would like to see images of other
art museum galleries and spaces to determine how unique ours will be.
While we certainly want to use "best practices" we need to see what
others have done so we won't accidently (or on purpose) plagiarize
from others designs.  Who among us is willing to share images of your
gallery spaces?  While I would rather do a road trip to see your
museums in person,  I need to quickly put together visuals of other
spaces.  What I need is any image that shows of your space.  Any
thoughts?

Darrell Beauchamp
Darrell Beauchamp
Executive Director