From: Museum discussion list [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of HHSDIRECTOR
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2007 1:59 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MUSEUM-L] looking for a sugarloaf vendor

We’ve finally retired the sugarloaf that probably pre-dates the kitchen in which we’ve been displaying it. Can anyone recommend a vendor to buy a new one, hopefully wrapped in the traditional blue paper. My google search only brought up ski resorts…

Thanks for suggestions,

--suzanne

Suzanne Buchanan, Director

Hingham Historical Society