We are in the early stages of preparing to temporarily move (12+ months) a portion of our collections to an off-site storage facility and will need to contract with an art handling company. What industry standards are used when selecting an art handling company, and how are their qualifications verified other then references etc?

Thank you in advance and please respond to me off the list.

Chris K
Registrar, MDSA