Hello Everyone!

I have a quick question about adding grant writing experience to my resume.
I recently learned that a grant I wrote over summer (and the first and only
grant I've written) was funded! I'm excited because I really believed in the
project, and also because it adds successful fund raising to my resume. So
my questions are: Should awarded grants go in a separate section in my
resume? Might it be better to just list it under that particular internship?
How much information should I give about the grant?

Thanks!

Audrey